The cookies used on the Oracle Finance website include:
- _utma - Used by Google Analytics to identify unique visitors v returning visitors
- _utmb - Used by Google Analytics for generally visitor tracking. This cookie takes a timestamp of the exact moment in time when a visitor enters a site
- _utmc - Used by Google Analytics for generally visitor tracking. This cookie takes a timestamp of the exact moment in time when a visitor leaves a site
- _utmz - Used by Google Analytics for tracking source visits (i.e. where the user came from)
Please read below for the terms, conditions and privacy statement applicable when using this website. If you have any question please contact us
- "Personal Data" is any data about you that we collect and process. We will not collect any Personal Data unless you have chosen to give it to us. The Personal Data which you supply to us you agree will be true, complete and accurate in all respects and you agree to notify us immediately of any changes to that information. We will deal with your Personal Data in compliance with the Data Protection Acts 1984 and 1998 legislation. Please note this applies only to Oracle Finance , not to other companies' or organisations' websites to which we link. While we try to link only to sites that share our high standards and respect for privacy, we are not responsible for the content or the privacy practices employed by other sites.
- We will collect and process Personal Data for the purposes of providing our car finance services to you and the other purposes mentioned below. Personal Data may also be processed by other organisations on our behalf for the purpose of providing Oracle Finance services to you. The use of information will remain under the control of Oracle Finance at all times. It may be necessary for Your Personal Data to be processed outside the European Union.
- Once you are a registered client, We will hold Personal Data relating to the transactions you enter into with car finance lenders. We may disclose Personal Data to a party to the transaction, but only to assist with your transaction and subject to your approval.
- We may send letters and email messages to you about new products and services which We consider may be of interest to you.
- When you call us we may monitor or record your calls to confirm your instructions or for training purposes.
- To correct or view Your Personal Data You can write to us. A fee may be payable for viewing Personal Data.
- We may disclose Your Personal Data acting in good faith if we believe such action is necessary: to conform with a legal requirement or comply with the legal process, protect and defend our rights or property, enforce our Terms and Conditions, act to protect the interests of Our registered customers or others.
- Access to this site can be through a third party such as a car dealer or other partner website. You should also refer to that third party's terms and conditions of business as they may differ from those of www.Oracle-Finance.co.uk
- The information in this site is not directed at anyone other than UK residents and applications from others will not be accepted. The information contained in this site may not satisfy the laws of any other country. The phone number only applies to phone calls made from within the UK. While Oracle Finance makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that all information contained in this site is based upon up to date information, accuracy cannot be guaranteed and Oracle Finance makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy.
- When you apply for finance, your application will be passed to lenders who will assess your suitability for a loan using a process known as "Credit Scoring" and by searching the files of Credit Reference Agencies who will record this search. The lender will disclose details about you and your Agreement to Credit Reference Agencies who may make them available to subscribing lenders for future credit assessment or fraud prevention.