Graduate Account Manager
Winner of the “Best Specialist Car Finance Provider” award three years in a row since 2020!
So, you are about to or have recently graduated? Congratulations! What a ride it has been and now you’re probably thinking about where the next stage of your journey will take you.
Did you know, the word “journey” is one of our most used words at Oracle Car Finance? Is it a well-used pun or a cheesy phrase? Perhaps…
Either way it’s a great description of where we are in our ambitious growth strategy.
Sick of hearing that you don’t have quite enough experience on your CV? We’ve got you! We provide a full training scheme from our internal Learning and Development department to support you from day one and throughout your career with us here at Oracle Car Finance.
So, if you’re ready to start an exciting career in sales with the right support and to be able to benefit from a fantastic commission package, then we would love to hear from you.
A bit about us!
We are an entrepreneurial, #Progressive, agile, fast paced SME that packs a lot of punch.
We have access to all internal resource from our own in-house bespoke built systems, right through to inhouse Learning and Develop meaning we are change ready and love looking for new and exciting ways of driving our business forward.
We live our values in everything we do, each one of our employees are stakeholders in our business and we show accountability teamwork and passion to deliver excellence to our customers and have an industry leading profit share program to boot.
We are all on the same journey (dropped another j bomb there sorry) to achieve the same goal and anyone joining our business will want to be part of this and our family.
A bit about the role
Put simply, the role of an Graduate Account Manager is to smash our customers driving gloves off with incredible customer service by;
- Putting them behind the wheel of their dream car
- Keeping them informed at every stage of the customer journey and all the bits in-between
- To grow, nurture and expand a relationship with them so they think of you and only you whenever they fancy a new motor
- To have them singing from the roof tops about how awesome you and Oracle are and as well as the deal that been found from them from our panel of 20 lenders.
- Giving them piece of mind by ensuring your calls are compliant
A bit about you
- You will be passionate, driven, motivated and ready to accelerate your career in professional sales.
- You will be driven, hungry to be the best and up for a laugh along the way.
- You will be a perfect blend of competitive and team focused.
- You won’t be afraid of picking up the phone and having great conversations with a few no’s and voicemails along the way to keep you on your toes.
- You will be looking for a company that with a great vibe and a work hard play hard a
A bit of what’s in it for you
- You will be a key stakeholder and benefit from our industry leading Profit Share Scheme.
- 32 days annual leave (including bank holidays) increasing with service.
- We celebrate success. With team social events throughout the year, company awards, length of service and much more!
- Continuous training throughout your career at Oracle
- Onsite Parking
- Watch this space, much more to come!
If you would like to apply to be part of our elite team, please email your CV to email@example.com. Alternatively, call us on 0800 012 6666 to discuss our current opportunities and register your interest in joining Oracle Finance.