2016 Kedleston Hall Prize Draw
Terms and Conditions
01. Complete your personal details on the competition entry form. You will be notified if you have won and what to do next. Only one entry per person.
02. Porsche Track Day ticket can be used to book one driving place at a Porsche Club GB Track Day, held in 2017. To view the Track Day calendar, and for full Track Day terms and conditions, contact Porsche Club GB: 01608 652911 / www.porscheclubgb.com
03. Your personal information will be used for the purposes of you entering the Competition. By entering the Competition, you are also consenting for Oracle Asset Finance Limited and other Group Companies to keep you informed of products and services by telephone, post and or e-mail. Should you not wish us to do so, please notify the Data Manager, Oracle Asset Finance Limited, Oracle House, Whitfield Business Park, Manse Lane, Knaresborough HG5 8BS.
04. Entries must be made personally. Entries made through agents/third parties are invalid. Entry indicates acceptance of terms and conditions.
05. No Purchase is necessary to enter. Fill in the entry form with the necessary details; name, contact number, email address.
06. Travel to and from the prize venues is not included, nor is accommodation, food and beverages unless specifically stated in the prize.
07. All prizes must be claimed by 31st October 2016.
08. Prizes will be sent out to the winner’s postal address.
09. If a prize is not available. A similar prize to the same value will be given in replacement.
10. There are no cash or other alternatives to the prizes in whole or in part. The prizes are not transferable in whole or in part. Prizes are not for resale.
11. For any prizes that have alcoholic content, if claimed by a person under the age of 18, we will arrange for an alternative prize.
12. The winners will be required to participate in all required publicity, including any presentation ceremony.
13. The decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The promoter is not responsible for any third party acts or omissions.
15. We cannot guarantee that the prizes will be free from disruptions, failings or cancellations. We are not liable for such disruptions, failings or cancellations unless they are caused by our negligence. Any requests for refunds or compensation arising from them should be sent to the operator of each event/prize. We can provide you with their details on request.
16. Prize tickets are subject to the terms and conditions listed above.
17. Oracle Asset Finance Limited accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, death, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the competition prizes. Oracle Asset Finance Limited further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Competition.
18. The Directors of Oracle Asset Finance Limited reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice.
19. The competition is closed to employees of Oracle Asset Finance Limited and any person whom, in the Promoter’s reasonable opinion, should be excluded due to their involvement or connection with this promotion. Entrants must be 18 or over and residents in the UK
20. The Competition will be governed by English Law. Promoter: Oracle Asset Finance Limited, Oracle House, Whitfield Business Park, Manse Lane, Knaresborough HG5 8BS.