The cookies used on the Oracle Finance website include:
- _utma – Used by Google Analytics to identify unique visitors v returning visitors
- _utmb – Used by Google Analytics for generally visitor tracking. This cookie takes a timestamp of the exact moment in time when a visitor enters a site
- _utmc – Used by Google Analytics for generally visitor tracking. This cookie takes a timestamp of the exact moment in time when a visitor leaves a site
- _utmz – Used by Google Analytics for tracking source visits (i.e. where the user came from)
- ga – Used by Google Analytics and is used to distinguish users
- PHPSESSID – Used to link a specific user with a PHP session and is required by some modules on our website
- X-Mapping – Used by our hosting provider to balance the load on each of the web servers and is part of the back-end architecture
- oraclepopup – Used to indicate if a visitor has seen the ‘Car Finance Quote’ popup so that it does not display more than once in a 24 hour period
By continuing to use the Oracle Finance website, you are consenting to cookies being used in accordance with our policy.
Google AdWords Remarketing
We use Google AdWords Remarketing to advertise across the Internet. AdWords remarketing will display relevant ads tailored to you based on what parts of the Oracle website you have viewed by placing a cookie on your machine. This cookie does not in any way identify you or give access to your computer. Google AdWords Remarketing allows us to tailor our marketing to better suit your needs and only display ads that are relevant to you.