Sales Support Administrator
Did you know that more and more people are looking to find alternative solutions to funding their next vehicle purchases instead of just being provided with a single solution at the dealership? As the UK’s no.1 Car Finance Provider, we’re able to help thousands of people find a bespoke alterative to their car finance solution within our dedicated team and make the process appear effortless to our customers.
Here at Oracle Car Finance, we are coming to the end of the financial year with record breaking results and as a result, 2023 will be a significant year of growth within our team.
So, if you’re ready to start an exciting career at Oracle Car Finance with the right support and to be able to benefit from a fantastic commission package and team culture, then we would love to hear from you.
About the role:
We’re currently looking for two new Sales Support Administrators to join our award-winning team. This is a full-time, permanent position and is based in our office in Knaresborough, North Yorkshire. Working hours are Monday to Friday, normal office hours with free parking available on site.
This is a vital role to support the Account Manager’s and more importantly the customer, in managing the process of the finance agreements from being accepted by our extensive panel of specialist lenders, through to the delivery and receipt of each vehicle by the customer.
Key responsibilities include:
- Putting customers behind the wheel of their dream car with exceptional organisation skills to ensure documentation is accurately and timely presented to all the 3rd parties involved
- Keeping them informed at every stage of the customer journey and all the bits in-between using your refined communication and expectation setting prowess.
- Being the key point of contact between the third parties and the customer to ensure everything required is obtained within the timeframe to meet the customer’s vehicle delivery / collection date, as well as targets.
- To grow, nurture and expand a relationship with your customers to uphold our exceptional 5-star Trustpilot rating, which is why so many of our customers return whenever they require a new vehicle
- Giving customers piece of mind by delivering expert knowledge and advice in line with FCA regulations, as well as remain professional and compliant for a risk-free transaction.
- Answering the phone in support to the reception team when required and dal with general enquiries, obtaining the relevant information before putting them through to the Account Manager or alternative department.
A bit about you
- You will be passionate, driven, motivated and ready to accelerate your career in a fast-paced admin / customer role
- You will be driven, hungry to be the best and up for a laugh along the way within a fun and sociable team.
- You will be a perfect blend of competitive and team focused.
- You won’t be afraid of picking up the phone and having great conversations with our customers to ensure you are in control of the deal at all times
- You will be looking for a company with a great vibe and a work hard play hard attitude.
A bit of what’s in it for you
- You will be a key stakeholder and benefit from our industry leading annual Profit Share Scheme.
- 32 days annual leave (including bank holidays) increasing with service.
- Access to a monthly wellbeing budget to allow you and your colleagues to take part in varus health bosting and team building activities throughout the year.
- We celebrate success. With regular team social events throughout the year, company awards, length of service and much more!
- Continuous training throughout your career at Oracle Car Finance with our in-house Trainer.
- Free onsite parking
- Death in Service
- Watch this space, much more to come!
If you would like to apply to be part of our elite team, please apply via this link: https://oraclefinance.peoplehr.net/Pages/JobBoard/Opening.aspx?v=20f0f022-b394-41c5-872a-7ed4a320669e. Alternatively, call us on 0800 012 6666 to discuss our current opportunities and register your interest in joining Oracle Finance.