At Oracle Finance we pride ourselves in making sure our customers get the best possible service. However, there are times when things do not go to plan. When this happens, we encourage you to tell us about your experience, so that we can try to put matters right and learn from any mistakes we make.
We want to:
- make it easy for you to provide us with feedback
- give your feedback the attention it deserves
- resolve any issues fairly without delay
- make sure you are satisfied with how the matter was resolved
Please tell us if you have any cause for complaint.
How to make contact
You can contact us in the following ways:
- Telephone: 0800 012 6666
Calls from a landline are charged at local rate. Calls from a mobile may vary. Calls may be recorded for training and monitoring purposes.
- Email: email@example.com
- Write to us at the following address:
Head of Customer Service
Oracle Asset Finance Limited
Whitfield Business Park
How we will handle your complaint
We aim to resolve your complaint promptly, fairly and to your satisfaction.
We will contact you regularly throughout the process until your complaint has been resolved and within 8 weeks, we will either;
- Issue a decision letter explaining our final response and the reasons for providing this response, or
- Explain the reasons why we are not able to give you a final response and give an indication of when we expect to provide a decision, and
- In each case provide you with the contact details for the Financial Ombudsman Service.
If you are still not satisfied
If, within 8 weeks, you are not satisfied with our final response or any reasons for our delay in providing a final response, you may be eligible to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service for an independent review.
You can contact the Financial Ombudsman Service using the details below;
Telephone: 0800 023 4567
Further helpful information can also be obtained by visiting the Financial Ombudsman Service website: www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk
The Financial Ombudsman Service offers a free independent service and can help with most financial complaints. However, there are some limitations on what the Financial Ombudsman Service can look into, and further information about this can be obtained from the Ombudsman directly.
Oracle Finance is a trading name of Oracle Asset Finance Limited, which is registered in England &Wales (CRN. 05564813). Oracle Asset Finance Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (662576) for the sale of consumer credit.
Calls may be recorded for training and monitoring purposes.
Updated November 2019