Porsche Taycan Cross Turismo – Oracle’s Overview
Here at Oracle Car Finance, we’re really excited about the launch of the Award-Winning Porsche Taycan Cross Turismo this summer. Winner of Auto Trader’s Rory Reid Award, 2021, the new estate version of Porsche’s electric saloon is already attracting a lot of attention.
Porsche Taycan Cross Turismo Features and Specification
Like the original Taycan saloon, but with a body style that offers far greater practicality, the Cross Turismo has a longer and taller roof line, giving it far greater storage and more headroom for rear seat passengers than its saloon counterpart, appealing to a much broader audience.
Fabulous interior with a digital curved dash for the driver and central screen for interior comfort controls. And for the exterior, black wheel arch trims, front and rear lower give the Taycan Cross Turismo that classic off-road feel and the side seals will certainly help prevent stone chips.
If you’re planning on taking your Porsche Taycan Cross Turismo off-road, the car comes as standard with ‘Gravel Mode’, which raises the ride-height by 30mm compared to the saloon and with suspension management, traction management, torque vectoring and stability control will all help to give you maximum traction.
And if you’re planning an outdoor adventure, the optional rear carrier can accommodate up to 3 bicycles.
Porsche Taycan Cross Turismo Performance & Pricing
The Porsche Taycan Cross Turismo comes in four variants, with prices starting from £79,340 including VAT.
The Taycan 4 Cross Turismo:
- Power Output: 476 PS Overboost maximum power with Launch Control
- Acceleration: 0-62 in 5.1 seconds with launch control
- Top Speed: 137 mph
- Starting Price: £79,340 incl. VAT
The Taycan 4S Cross Turismo:
- Power Output: 571 PS Overboost maximum power with Launch Control
- Acceleration: 0-62 in 4.1 seconds with launch control
- Top Speed: 149 mph
- Starting Price: £87,820 incl. VAT
The Taycan Turbo Cross Turismo:
- Power Output: 680 PS Overboost maximum power with Launch Control
- Acceleration: 0-62 in 3.3 seconds with launch control
- Top Speed: 155 mph
- Starting Price: £116,950 incl. VAT
The Taycan Turbo S Cross Turismo:
- Power Output: 761 PS Overboost maximum power with Launch Control
- Acceleration: 0-62 in 2.9 seconds with Launch Control
- Top Speed: 155 mph
- Starting Price: £139,910 incl. VAT
If you’re considering Porsche Taycan Cross Turismo or any other new or used Porsche to add to your collection, contact Team Oracle today for a free no obligation finance quote.